Terms, Conditions and Competition Rules
1. The promoter is: Soulshine Soulla Ltd (company no. 09067209) trading as Soulshine Retreats whose registered office is at 5 Upper Cheyne Row, London, SW3 5JW.
2. Employees of Soulshine Soulla Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://ibiza.soulshineretreats.com/yoga-retreat-ibiza-may-1 .
5. Closing date for entry will be 11pm Thursday 6th of April. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
- The winner is entitled to one place on a Soulshine Retreat on any of our May dates, in shared accommodation in either our Yin, Yang or Ananda room.
- The prize includes a Soulshine Retreat package as outlined on: https://ibiza.soulshineretreats.com/ibiza-yoga-retreat-packages/
- The package does not include flights, transport (other that the included airport transfer at set times), any extra therapies, consultations or treatments upgrades purchased on retreat, evening meal on the free evening and anything else not included in the package above.
- The winner can also bring one friend on retreat in shared accommodation, the friend will be charged half price of the price set that week.
- The winner will be treated as usual retreat booking and the following holiday booking conditions apply: http://www.soulshineretreats.com/s/Soulshine-Retreats-Terms-and-Conditions.pdf
- The winner can not transfer their retreat to any other date.
- Soulshine Retreats reserves the right to change room allocation.
- The winner can upgrade their room and pay the price difference between our lowest price room that week.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in any event whether in or outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen at random by computer software from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents that have followed the three steps to competition entry.
12. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 5 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by UK law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the UK.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: 5 Upper Cheyne Row, London, SW3 5JW.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
21. To enter the competition you, and any participating friends, must be of 18 years of age when entering and be a legal resident in the European Union.
22. By entering the competition, you agree to join the Soulshine Retreats mailing list and receive emails from the Soulshine Retreats team in the future. You can unsubscribe at any time.