Pure Soulshine Retreats, Ibiza
A Pure Soulshine Retreat truly provides an all round transformative holistic wellness experience to nourish the body, mind and soul.
Soulshine Retreats are always small so the dedicated Soulshine Team can give each and every one of you plenty of personal attention and help to develop your yoga practice on an individual level.
Your jam-packed 6-night Ibiza Pure Soulshine Retreat includes all of this (it really is rather a lot, I’m sure you’ll agree)…
- 6 nights in stunning traditional Ibizan accommodation at Can Sarana with amazing onsite Soulshine Hosts and Holistic Wellness Team plus a luxuriously small group to ensure maximum pampering and attention
- 2-hour daily Meditation and Dynamic Yoga morning practice
- 1-hour afternoon practice including Yin Yoga and Yoga Nidra
- Multiple workshops and talks with subjects ranging from Nutrition, Ayurveda, Life-Coaching, Meditation, Pranayama, Yoga Nidra & Sleep Enhancement
- Beginner Yogi Clinic
- Sound Meditation experience
- Guided walk in stunning Ibizan countryside (only available during cooler months)
- x2 30-minute pampertastic treatments
- All food prepared by a team of professional private chefs
- A daily morning healthy & healing juice
- A delicious daily breakfast feast
- Wholesome, organic & healthy vegetarian lunches & dinners at the villa (with one free lunch and dinner to explore the island)
- Daily fruit, snacks, teas, wine with dinner (yes, wine – we love it too!), and unlimited water
- Complimentary group transfer to and from Ibiza airport between designated travel times*
- Soulshine goodie bag
- Plus, a whole heap of love from the Soulshine Team
As you can see, it really is a jam-packed schedule of holistic, healing and transformative loveliness. But with lots of time to eat, sunbathe, explore, relax, read, walk and simply let go in between. The perfect balance! Never fear though, all classes and workshops are completely optional. If a lie-in or more time by the pool is calling then you must honour that need. It’s your retreat and you can do as much or as little as you wish (no-one is going to judge you or drag you onto a yoga mat by your ears – I promise!).
The Yoga (suitable for all levels)
Your morning practice to greet the day will incorporate Meditation, Pranayama (breathing techniques) and dynamic Vinyasa Flow Yoga to awaken the body, mind and spirit. The evening practice will focus on incorporating healing Yin and Restorative poses and sessions of deeply relaxing Yoga Nidra guided meditation. There will also be a chance to experience new practives such as Acro-Yoga and Tai Chi, to provide a . All classes will have breathtaking uninterrupted views out to sea – it is truly a special space to practice.
Each week there will be a different Senior Soulshine Yoga & Meditation teacher to take you on a deep journey through your morning Yoga session. They will be providing a safe space to nurture the body, mind and spirit of each guest. Their work will be supported by a whole host of yoga teachers throughout the day providing additional classes, workshops and clinics. Visit the Soulshine Holistic Wellness Team to find out more about each of our fantastically inspiring and talented teachers. And remember, your retreat will be small, with numbers limited so that our Soulshine Wellness Team can give each and every one of you plenty of personal attention and help to develop your practice on an individual level – whatever your goals and needs may be.
Workshops & Talks
Throughout the week there will also be a selection of extra workshops covering a range of topics* carefully chosen to provide experiences and skills to help us shine our brightest! You can expect topics such as:
- How to build a Mindfulness Meditation practice
- Beginners Asana Clinic
- Understanding & improving your Nutritional Awareness
- An Introduction to Ayurveda
- Guide Meditation Walk through the Ibizan countryside
*Please note, the workshops & talks on offer will vary week-to-week. Not all of these workshops will be offered on every retreat. If there one in particular that you are extra-interested in, then please contact the Soulshine Team to find out more.
Sample Retreat Schedule
The following is a guide to our jam-packed Soulshine schedule.
- 7:30 -9:30 | Meditation and Dynamic Vinyasa Flow Practice to greet the day
- 9:30 | Energising morning juice
- 9:45 | Delicious homemade breakfast
- 11:30-12:30 | Morning Talks, Classes and Workshops
- 12:30-16:30 | Time for pampering and healing treatments
- 14:00-15:00 | Lunch at the Villa
- 16:30-18:00 | Afternoon workshops
- 18:00-19:15 | Soothing evening Yoga practice and Yoga Nidra
- 20:30 | Dinner at the Villa or out exploring the island